Mangalore Karnataka India is also called Kudla in Tulu, Mangaluru in Kannada, Kodiyāl in Konkani, and Mangalapuram in Malayalam or Maikāla in Beary bashe) is the chief port city of the Indian state of Karnataka. The lush greenery around, pleasant atmosphere and well-connected links to ports, railways and air make it a superb place, be it for residential or industrial. With major industrial players already enjoying the sunshine here, Mangalore has proven to be the better destination in South India. It is located about 350 kilometres (220 mi) west of the state capital, Bangalore. Mangalore lies between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats mountain ranges and is the administrative headquarters of the Dakshina Kannada (formerly South Canara) district in south western Karnataka. With its pristine beaches, broad roads and calm localities this coastal city were declared the eighth cleanest city in India.
Mangalore is located between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, the port city of Mangalore or Mangalore is known for its swaying coconut palms, beautiful beaches and temple architecture. It is also an important industrial, commercial, educational and healthcare hub of the state of Karnataka.
Despite the growing commercialisation, it provides a quick and soothing getaway from the city hustle-bustle and yet preserves just the right amount of the urban glitter. It offers a pleasant natural environment and is close to perfect with its shopping attractions with grand complexes and vibrant seafood culture. Major tourist attractions in Mangalore are the beautiful beaches and the temples, churches and mosques. Mangaladevi temples, KREC beach, Someshwara beach, Panambur beach, Tannirbavi Beach, Seemanthini Bai Bejai Museum are some of the places one might want to visit. Yaksha Gana, the folk dance of Mangalore is the perfect visual treat to add colour to your trip and cast a spell on you as you witness the beautiful culture that it sustains and glorifies.
Mangalore Travels Corporation offers Mangalore Day trip for tourist who wants to visit the beauty of Mangalore.
1. 4 hrs 40Km package: Suitable for a small family (4 pax) who want to have a glance of Mangalore. Sedan and hatchback vehicles will be provided like Toyota Etios, Tata Zest, and Swift Dzire etc.
2. 8hrs 80kms package: Suitable for Small and Medium-size family ( 4 to 7pax) which includes Mangaladevi Temple, Kadri Manjunatheshwara Temple, St. Aloysius Church and Chapel, Bejai Museum, Tanniebhavi and Sultan Battery beach, Someshwara beach and many more….. We will provide Sedan and SUV/ MPV vehicle for this particular trip.
3. Full day package: Suitable for all size of groups which includes all tourist places in Mangalore like, Mangaladevi Temple, Kadri Manjunatheshwara Temple, St. Aloysius Church and Chapel, Bejai Museum, Tannirbhavi and Sultan Battery beach, Someshwara beach, Pilikula Nisargadhama, Water parks and many more…. All types of vehicle will be provided for this particular trip Hatchback, sedan, SUV/MPV, Tempo Traveller, Buses etc.
The reason why you should book a cab through Mangalore Travels Corporation
• On-time services: Within 5 minutes of booking, your cab will be confirmed. We will share vehicle and driver details instantly.
• Experienced drivers: We hire expert drivers who are well-informed about the best sightseeing places in the city.
• Different car type options: we provide cars like SUV’s, Hatchbacks, Sedan like Toyota Etios, Swift dzire, Tata Zest, Innova, Xylo, Renault Lodgy, etc.
• Simple and reliable: Simply visit https://www.mangaloretravelscorporation.com. Fill in the information to book a taxi.
• Many booking options: Book one-way cab/round trip/packages/ airport pickup /drop in just one click.
Mangalore Airport to Car Rental Options
Mangalore Travels Corporations has a large fleet of hatchbacks, sedans and MUVs in its fleet and customers can always select the most suitable car as per their requirement and budget. Rest assured you will have a convenient and enjoyable journey with MTC cabs Mangalore to Trip/tour taxi service.
Our courteous Chauffeurs make all efforts to ensure that our customers feel comfortable during the journey. The following table mentions the various taxi options available for booking Cabs from Mangalore to your destination.
Cab Type and Capacity
Sedan 4 passengers Sedans for Small Families
Toyota Innova 6/7 passengers Travelling in Small Group
Tempo Traveller 12 passengers Traveling in large Group
Be assured to get reasonable Mangalore to Trip/tour cab fare at Mangalore Travels Corporation. We make sure that the associated terms and condition declared on our website is exactly what the customer is expected to pay. Below shows the breakup of the taxi fare from Mangalore airport to other places.
Fare Category What does this include? How is this calculated?
Base Fare: This includes the fuel and maintenance charges for a designated distance and duration of a particular trip. The base fare is calculated by multiplying the per-kilometre rate for your cab with the minimum assigned kilometres for your trip.
Driver Allowance Covers the Driver’s food & lodging expenses. Driver allowance is calculated by multiplying the daily driver allowance with the number of days you engage your cab.
GST Goods and Service Tax of 5% that is levied by the Government of India Includes CGST (2.5%) & SGST (2.5%).
Additional charges could include:
1. Night driver allowance if the cab and driver are engaged during the night-time (9 PM to 6 AM)
2. Additional kilometres charged if you exceed your designated kilometre quota
3. Additional hours if you exceed your designated duration of cab usage.
Apart from the above fare categories, there are no hidden charges in your Mangalore to Trip/tour taxi fare. In case you have any queries regarding the rates MTC cabs charges, do not hesitate to reach out to us on +919880797829 / +919741647829. We are available 24X7 to assist you.
Do not forget to check our Travel Information pages to get more details like distance from Mangaluru to Trip/tour, restaurant recommendations and other useful information.
If you plan to take a flight, land at Mangalore airport and are wondering how to reach your destination look no further than booking our Mangalore airport cabs. One out of three of our customers use our last mile airport connectivity and convenience to reach the most remote parts of the country without any hassles.
Mangalore to tour/trip Packages
MTC cabs continuous focus on complying with customer demands and travel needs have positioned us as a true customer-centric player in the road travel/tourism sector. To make customer’s outstation travel truly memorable, we offer several Mangalore to tour/trip cab packages. Our website is continuously updated with the new seasonal packages that are launched. You can also call our customer care number to explore the various tour packages from Mangalore to tour/trip. After choosing any of these packages from Mangalore to tour, you can be assured that you are getting the most efficient rates, the most courteous and experienced drivers, as well as MTC cabs, guaranteed service levels. Customers are provided with options for one way, single day as well as multi-day car packages from Mangalore to your destination.